September 3, 2008

quick update

What a looong weekend!! My Grandma had heart surgery last week and everything went well :) We were supposed to go see her this weekend but my Dad said that since Owen had a cold still it would be best if we waited. Well that was a bit of a disappointment but it ended up being ok because on Friday night I started feeling really sick. I had a fever and chills and later that night I figured out I had a urinary tract infection. I took AZO to relieve the pain at about 1am and usually it starts working in about 20 minutes (it is the stuff that makes you pee orange). It took 4 hours!!!! Mike stayed up with me the entire time and luckily Owen slept and I didn't have to nurse him until about 5am. Mike took me to the After Hours clinic Saturday morning after 3-4 hours of sleep, we drove all the way there and realized I forgot my wallet. Then we had the meanest nurse i have ever met, we were seen immediately but it took over 2 hours for them to write me the prescription. Since then I have been feeling awful, this is the first time I have been on my computer since my last post. Tomorrow is my last day of the antibiotic and I am so happy because it is making me so tired. I have never heard of an antibiotic making you tired before, this one is killing me.

We also found out that Clio only releases students during June so he is going to Clio this year. He is not happy about it but he is making the best of it. He is actually going to the same elementary school I went to before I moved to Grand Blanc.

Some happy news for me, I got a new phone. Mike's company switched to Sprint from Verizon so we need to get me switched too. I ended up with the Instinct. It is such a great phone!! It also comes in better that Verizon did out here.

0 comments: